- Najafzadeh M, Marra CA, Galanis E, Patrick DM. Cost effectiveness of herpes zoster vaccine in Canada. Pharmacoeconomics. 2009;27(12):991-1004.
- Davis JC, Marra CA, Najafzadeh M, Liu-Ambrose T. The independent contribution of executive functions to health related quality of life in older women. BMC Geriatr. 2010 Apr 1;10:16.
- Lynd LD, Najafzadeh M, Colley L, Byrne MF, Willan AR, Sculpher MJ, Johnson FR, Hauber AB. Using the Incremental Net Benefit Framework for Quantitative Benefit-Risk Analysis in Regulatory Decision-Making-A Case Study of Alosetron in Irritable Bowel Syndrome. Value Health. 2009 Sep 10.
- Najafzadeh M, Marra CA, Sadatsafavi M, Aaron SD, Sullivan SD, Vandemheen KL, Jones PW, Fitzgerald JM. Cost effectiveness of therapy with combinations of long acting bronchodilators and inhaled steroids for treatment of COPD. Thorax. 2008 Nov;63(11):962-7.
- Najafzadeh M, Sadatsafavi M, Marra CA. Interpretation of results of the cost-effectiveness analysis reported by Pellissier et al. on October 2007. Vaccine. 2008 Sep 26;26(41):5244; author reply 5245. Epub 2008 Jul 9.
- Karissa MJ, Marra CA, Connors JM, Najafzadeh M, Sehn L, Peacock SJ. Cost-effectiveness of the addition of rituximab to CHOP chemotherapy in first-line treatment for diffuse large B-cell lymphoma in a population-based observational cohort in British Columbia, Canada. Value in Health. July 2010 Volume 13 Issue 6.
- Najafzadeh M, Marra CA. Barriers for integrating genomics and personalized medicine into clinical practice. GenOMICS – Today and Tomorrow’s Medicine, BC Clinical Genomics Network Annual Conference (Continuing Medical Education Workshop). Vancouver (April, 30 2010).
- Najafzadeh M, Marra CA, Galanis E, Patrick D. The Cost-effectiveness of Herpes Zoster Vaccine in Canada. The Centre for Clinical Epidemiology & Evaluation Rounds, Vancouver, April 06, 2009.
- Najafzadeh M, Marra CA, Galanis E, Patrick D. The Cost-effectiveness of Herpes Zoster Vaccine. INFORMS annual meeting November 4-7 2007, Seattle, Washington. Oral Presentation in the “Operations Research in Medicine and Health Care” cluster, November 4-7, 2007.