- Watt HL, Kharmate GD, Kumar U. Somatostatin receptors 1 and 5 heterodimerize with epidermal growth factor receptor: agonist-dependent modulation of the downstream MAPK signalling pathway in breast cancer cells. Cell Signal. 2009 Mar;21(3):428-39.
- Rajput PS, Kharmate G, Somvanshi RK, Kumar U. Colocalization of dopamine receptor subtypes with dopamine and cAMP-regulated phosphoprotein (DARPP-32) in rat brain. Neurosci Res. 2009 Sep; 65(1):53-63.
- Somvanshi RK, Billova S, Kharmate G, Rajput PS, Kumar U. C-tail mediated modulation of somatostatin receptor type-4 homo- and heterodimerizations and signaling. Cell Signal. 2009 Sep; 21 (9):1396-414.
- Rajput PS, Billova S, Patel SC, Kharmate G, Somvanshi RK, Kumar U. Expression of somatostatin and somatostatin receptor subtypes in Apolipoprotein D (ApoD) knockout mouse brain: An immunohistochemical analysis. JChem Neuroanat. 2009 Sep;38(1):20-3.
- Watt H., Kharmate G., Kumar U. Biology of Somatostatin in Breast cancer. Mol. Cell Endocrino. 2008. 286. (1-2): 251-261.
- Kharmate G., Zhongfeng L., Patterson E., Khan M. 'Histamine affects STAT6 phosphorylation via its effects on IL-4 secretion: role of H1 receptors in the regulation of IL-4 production. Intnl. Immunopharmacol. 2006.7 (3): 277 - 286.
- Zhongfeng L., Kharmate G., Patterson E. and Khan M. 'Role of H1 receptors in histamine mediated up regulation of STAT-4 phosphorylation'. Intnl. Immunopharmacol. 2006. 6(3): 485 - 493.
- Rajput P.S., Kharmate G, Somvanshi R. K., Liu S. H., Brunicardi F. C., Kumar U. Somatostatin receptor type 1 and 5 knock out mouse (SSTR1/5 KO) is associated with the activation of NMDA receptors and loss of DARPP-32 immunoreactivity in brain. Society for Neuroscience, Chicago. Oct 17-21, 2009
- Somvanshi R. K., Kharmate, G., Rajput, P. S., War S.A., Kumar, U. “Role of C-tail in homo-and heterodimerization of human somatostatin receptor type-4 (hSSTR4): implication in receptor internalization and cell signaling.” 91st Annual Meeting Endo 09: Washington, DC, June 10-13, 2009
- Rajput P.S., Kharmate G., Khan Z., Somvanshi R. K., Marzban L., Kumar U. Role of Prohormone Convertase 2 on Expression of Carboxypeptidase E, Prohormone Convertase 1, Somatostatin and Somatostatin Receptors in PC2 Knockout Mice Brain. 3rd Canadian Neuroscience Conference, Vancouver, Canada. May, 2009.
- Rajput P.S., Kharmate G., Khan Z., Somvanshi R. K., Marzban L., Kumar U. Role of Prohormone Convertase 2 on Expression of Carboxypeptidase E, Prohormone Convertase 1, in PC2 Knockout Mice Brain. 7th BC Genome Forum Vancouver, Canada. April, 2009.
- Kharmate G, Rajput, P. S, Somvanshi R. K and Kumar U. 'Modulation of Epidermal Growth Factor Mediated Signaling Pathways by Somatostatin Receptors: Implication in the Pathophysiology of Breast Cancer'. UCIC World Cancer Congress. Geneva, Switzerland. Aug, 2008.
- Rajput, P. S, Kharmate G, Somvanshi R. K and Kumar U. 'Receptor and Region Specific Colocalization and Functional Interaction of Dopamine Receptors 1-5 with DARPP-32 in Rat Brain and Cultured Striatal Neurons'. 2nd Canadian Neuroscience Conference. Montreal, Quebec, Canada. May, 2008.
- Rajput, P. S, Kharmate G, Somvanshi R. K, Kumar U. 'Colocalization of Somatostatin Receptors 1-5 with DARPP-32 in Rat Brain and Cultured Striatal Neurons'. Society of Neuroscience. Washington D.C. Nov, 2008.
- Leung L., Kharmate G., Qiu X., Rajput P.S., Billova S. and Kumar U.,Regulation of the membrane expression of somatostatin receptor subtypes (SSTR 1 to 5) under tamoxifen and estradiol treatment and the effect of oxidative stress on the cell-death pathway in human breast cancer cells. Canadian Society of Pharmaceutical Sciences Symposium, Banff, Alberta, 2008.
- Kharmate G, Heather Watt, Rajput, P. S, Sabina Billova, Xiaofan Qui, Kumar U. Epidermal Growth factor receptors activated signaling pathways is modulated in the presence of Somatostatin receptors. Canadian Cancer Research Conference. Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Nov, 2007.